How do i beat the dragon?

1. Again, another probably daft question from me but this dragon is pretty much impossible. Is there a certain strategy that I should be using to defeat this git?

User Info: samsdvs

samsdvs - 4 years ago
  2. It's the one after the burning desert and after the moving stairs where you activate the green pedestal

User Info: samsdvs

samsdvs - 4 years ago

1. Tbh I am stuck at the same place, but I found couple strategies that got me pretty far. Definitely pair up gnart with Amon to gain bleed resistance. If the dragon put someone asleep hit him with gnarts attack to wake him up. I would also recommend using Ive as a second healer, and taika as defense booster/ potion. Only use amon and attack with water ( which seems to be the weakness) . Don t wait time using confusion with gnart, I am not sure about silence tho, which would be essential if it works. But yea tough fight ! Good luck!

User Info: Czukdee

Czukdee - 4 years ago 0   0

1. I also just realized you don t have the beat the dragon, you can keep walking to suvia, come back to beat him when you are 20+ lvl

User Info: Czukdee

Czukdee - 4 years ago 0   0