Spinning Gold Teensie on Painting?

1. I have progressed through most of the game and all that's left for me to complete is Living Dead Party. However, when I enter the world, the first painting (Grannies World Tour) is greyed out (but unlocked), and there is a spinning gold teensie icon (like the blue gear teensie loading icon when you select a level) and what appears to be a loading bar underneath him.

I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall; has anyone else seen / fixed this before? I can't find anything online about it.

User Info: Speedpikachu

Speedpikachu - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It's because you are still downloading the rest of the game. On Xbone/PS4, many games download and install a small amount of the game, so you can start playing ASAP. Then download the rest as you play that.

User Info: Wire4D

Wire4D - 4 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Achievement not unlocking? Unanswered