Cutscene/Cinematic Issue any help?

1. When I first load the game, and during the opening cutscene, the screen displays a weird static jumbled picture but still shows the subtitles and sound/voice.. However once the gameplay starts, everything returns to normal and looks great. This is the only game I've ever had this issue with. I tried re downloading the game but no use. Anyone else had this issue?Is there any solution please?

User Info: GearDoGi

GearDoGi - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I had the same problem, I tried reinstalling the game, which didn't seem to work and then I restarted my Xbox one and... Cutscenes are all good. Go to settings/ power and startup/ restart now or hold the power button for ten seconds. Hope this works for everyone

User Info: RhysDestroys

RhysDestroys - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. I had the same problem too. I re-installed the game and it worked fine after that. Good luck.

User Info: DarkTitan64

DarkTitan64 - 4 years ago 0   0