is this game worth learning how to play it. How do you play Solo?

1. I am at the beginning and lost in the gibberish of people talking and me not knowing what I am supposed to do, No weapons to kill these talking people so they must be on my team?

User Info: SpaceTime

SpaceTime - 3 months ago

Answers

1. So you picked up the first Destiny recently? It's a damn huge game in terms of endgame content but at the start you can just go with the quests the game reminds you of in your tracker. Talk to every NPC in the tower and get started on the main story and go from there. It is quite overwhelming at first but it does get easier and make more sense as you learn it.

Also, don't worry about making a team much at first as the story stuff you can do solo.

User Info: biledriver

biledriver - 3 months ago 0   0
  2. Thanks for the response. I am assuming that the Tower and the NPC's are the people in the room where I get stuck in. How do I get out of the room to play the game. I am just wandering around looking for the door out.? Is there a magic key hidden somewhere. Pixie dust or some dynamite,? I have spent almost an hour trying to find a way to get out of there or just not get stuck in it. But I keep getting stuck in there I just get so frustrated that I shut off my console. That is the only way I have found to get out of there so far. Oh and yes I just bought the game a week ago or there abouts.

User Info: SpaceTime

SpaceTime - 2 months ago