Why Xbox system update crashes at 21%?

1. Hello
    I've got a huge problem. My Xbox One X requires a 567MB system update right at the power up sequence. The thing is, it always crashes at 21%. I've tried everything, even tried with my cellphone as a network hotspot and that didn't even worked.

I have 150Gb+ of free space on the hard drive so it can't be a weight issue.

I tried contacting Xbox support, it's ridiculous they don't even let me message them I'm always redirected to a virtual agent (reaaaaally helpful Microsoft....) wich only directs me to troubleshooting..

I'm pretty desperate, it's been 3 days so I don't think it's their servers either.

I don't have an external HD or a USB key, if I had one of those I'd try to do it offline.

I always get the same 3 error codes :
    0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

Since Microsoft can't be contacted anymore, I really hope someone got a solution..

Thank you

User Info: -Maniac-

-Maniac- - 4 months ago

Answers

1. There might be an issue on their side. I think you might have resolved this by now, but for future reference: If the update collapses at any point it may be due to an issue on the Microsoft servers. I have had this problem before on two separate update requests, where the update downloaded and during verification it crashes and the other instance was during download. It kept doing this for about a week and then when I tried again, even with low internet speed, the update is successful.

User Info: Gndlf_the_grey

Gndlf_the_grey (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   0