Why is My Xbox making weird noises?

1. My Xbox one is making weird noises when I play it. Sounds like wind. I don’t know why it started doing this. It just did one day and it still does it

User Info: Reeeeeeeeeee

Reeeeeeeeeee - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Might be a bit late, but there are basically just two things that can make the noise you describe: The fan on the fin cooler above your cpu or the disc drive. If it's the fan, just check that there are no foreign materials inside the box (fan area) and that it does turn and do it's function of cooling the cpu through heat exchange with the aluminum fins. If it's the disc drive: It might be the disc is scratched and is having trouble reading it, or the lens of the reader is dirty. Post if you solved it yet.

User Info: Gndlf_the_grey

Gndlf_the_grey (Expert) - 3 months ago 0   0