Why does my Xbox One keep saying this game isn't playable here?

1. So for months I've been wanting to play the first Lego Batman game because i used to love it back when I always used my 360 but they didn't have it on the online store but I found a disc yesterday that said it was compatible with both Xbox one AND Xbox 360 so I was really happy. I just opened the case to play the game and my Xbox One had an error message pop up thatt said "this game isn't playable here... for a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One go to ..." And I'm really confused because the game case definitely says both Xbox one and 360 so I don't get what's wrong??? I have the Xbox one S version, does that make a difference??

User Info: Julietrawr

Julietrawr - 2 years ago

Answers

1. An online update/patch is required for every Xbox 360 and OG Xbox game that is compatible to play on the Xbox one. If you are getting this message, the game is either not compatible or you are not connected to the internet.

If you are sure it is compatible and you are connected to the internet, you might want to try a power cycle and insert the disc again.

The One S and One X can both play the list of 360 and OG Xbox backwards compatible games

User Info: Gndlf_the_grey

Gndlf_the_grey (Expert) - 2 days ago 0   0