Xbox One backwards compatibility saving help?

1. Please help!!! So, I was lucky enough to have gotten an Xbox One about a year ago, luckily for cheap. Only problem has been, I can rarely afford new games! i usually have about 2-3 games, then trade them in to get money for another game. Well I've always had some of my favorite Xbox 360 games laying around, (mainly, because I'm not trading them in for like 32 cents am I right?) Well, a friend told me about a month after i got the system about backwards compatible games, and i was thrilled! Being able to play Fallout: New Vegas one the Xbox One would be awesome! Unfortunately, I'd need an update, and i do not have any internet access. I play all games offline only. Well, I had a friend come over who was gracious enough to let me use their mobile hotspot to update it, so i could play the game. And as I was about to play it when they left, I was sad to see I had to use internet to save (after a bit of googling and being quite angry haha.) Now my question is, can you use a flash drive or something to save offline? Or does anyone know of another way to play an save Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One?

User Info: dylane9735

dylane9735 - 4 years ago

1. The only way is to upload your 360 save to the cloud. You need to have your 360 and internet connection to do that though. You are not able to use flash drives or any other offline method to transfer saves.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20 - 4 years ago 1   0