Xbox won't take disc fully?

1. When I put a disc into the disc slot, my Xbox One takes the disc, but not fully. If you look into the disc slot, you can see a piece of the disc popping out. Therefor, I cannot play ANY of my games. Please Help!

Also, another question, why is my GTA 5 not installing? It will go up to about 25%, and then stop. I have tried everything I can find, so I thought I would ask myself. GTA V is on disc.

User Info: lilster28

lilster28 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. If there are no foreign objects inside the optical drive then it is faulty, which answers your second question also.
    You can have it replaced or do it yourself. Just source the correct drive and search for youtube videos on optical drive replacement for Xbox one.

User Info: Gndlf_the_grey

Gndlf_the_grey (Expert) - 3 months ago 0   0