Why is my Xbox One making weird beeping noises and will not connect to TV or controller?

1. During the night before, I was playing COD 4 Remastered while downloading Infinite Warfare. I turned off my Xbox One while Inifinte Warfare was still downloading. The next morning I was unable to play my Xbox because the TV says, "no signal found" as if the Xbox was not even connected. Also, the controller would not connect. Then, the Xbox makes a weird beeping noise while on (it is a very faint sound). All the cords are connected properly but the Xbox is still not performing as it should be. I have no idea what is wrong, please help troubleshoot.

User Info: newyin

newyin - 4 years ago

Answers

1. If its an original Xbox One, then it sounds like your power brick has malfunctioned.

Unplug the power cord from the Xbox One console, unplug the power cord from the brick, wait 30-45 seconds, then reconnect all cables. If your console does not turn on or your brick shows an orange light instead of a white, then your power brick has malfunctioned and needs repair/replacement.

User Info: Piff_Johnson

Piff_Johnson - 1 year ago 17   40