How tough is the game to play through with only one friend?

1. Me and my girlfriend play games together but prefer to avoid playing with random players in online matchmaking. My question is, how tough is playing the game with only 2 players? I know that playing solo is easier than playing with 2 players and that any number of players over 1 is the same difficulty. So is everything in the game possible with 2 players, some determination, and a lot of persistence?

User Info: King_Kemo

King_Kemo - 2 years ago

1. Monster Hunter world is fairly beginner friendly in comparison to the other monster Hunter games. The game will allow you and your friend to learn the mechanics easily and you shouldn't have particular trouble, although playing on multilayer will increase the difficulty slightly and without 4 players it makes it harder to compensate, but so long as you play competently you shouldn't have much trouble.

Post game will definitely be difficult for 2 players, behemoth and tempered monsters), but concerning the campaign your main difficulty curb will be the elder dragons, though with the right armor sets and a bit of grinding, you should be fine.

User Info: Idunnodewd

Idunnodewd - 2 years ago 0   0

1. Yeah u deff can but my advice is just solo a bit to build ur charachter up by urself so if u guys do run into any problems ull be ble to help or carry if needed. I also jist play with one guy or my gf not really into randoms cant count on them just will take a bit more time to grind out stuff but least when u do it together u both get materails u need any questions feel free to ask

User Info: Leakyjr420

Leakyjr420 - 2 years ago 0   0