Can I take High Rank Armor to End Game?

1. I enjoy using the Odogaron armor set. It fits my play style as a Great Sword user really well but can I level it all the way to End game? Or is there an upgrade cutoff, that will prohibit my leveling for it?

User Info: RECKER8080

RECKER8080 - 3 years ago

1. What Excello said. Unless you're not the best at dodging/avoiding getting hit, HR Odogaron will take you through the end-game. If you aren't great at dodging, then I'd definitely recommend a tankier set of HR like Radobaan.

User Info: MurkinNerds

MurkinNerds - 3 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. upgrades are cut off at several points in game, but usually if it stops and you aren't at the end of the game doing your next solo mission will increase the upgrade cap. as far as high rank odogaron gear, it will carry you to the last fight if you're good enough. just be sure to upgrade your weps and you shoul be fine.

User Info: Excello

Excello - 3 years ago 0   0