how can i abort a mission?

1. i'm in an airplane chasing John without a parachute. want to stop mission.

User Info: SpringLancer11

SpringLancer11 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Sadly there is no option to cancel story missions. Only aide missions can be cancelled. I suppose you can fly close enough to the ground and bail out without the plane blowing up too close to you. Other than that, there's not much else you can do

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. I guess it's a bit late, but ....

I couldn't shoot him down. I think I landed the plane and did other things. Over the radio, he taunted me but eventually he radioed that he was losing control of his plane and going down. Later, went to his bunker and he was there. I continued the mission that way.

User Info: DreamCloudX

DreamCloudX - 1 year ago 0   0
  3. When i get stuck in a repeating i died i came back I died and then came back. When it respawns me i look at the box that shows up and says want to end this season or something close to that. Then it ends and i move on to another mission. Later I think I can come back after reading the walk thru on here.

User Info: Massillonman37

Massillonman37 - 7 months ago 0   0