Guide and Walkthrough by Darth_Havok
Version: 3.0 | Updated: 12/25/2018
FAQ of the Month Winner: December 2018
Table of Contents
Added additional Sins, some pictures and videos.
Completed the Main Story; broke the story into individual pieces for easier navigation; added a Weapon Section.
- Please note that this guide is created to provide some general advice and direction to be able to clear the main story from beginning to end.
- While the guide does direct you, the player, to items and some optional content, this is not intended to be a 100% completion guide. So please keep that in mind.
- This guide will also keep spoilers in mind, and as such, the titles for sections, pictures, or in some cases lack of them, are with that same thought in mind.
- This guide is designed to cover basic combats tips, as different difficulty settings can vary the actual step-by-step tactics for each enemy.
- If you notice any errors, or you have any advice you wish to add, please let me know and i will provide you with full credit.
- Finally, since the initial creation of this guide, a new patch has been released. With this new mode, you're able to choose a "Classic" option for combat, which allows for a a similar play-style to the previous entries, as opposed to the newer, more strategic choice the third entry has taken.
Earth is now overrun by the Seven Deadly Sins and the mystical creatures and degenerated beings that serve them. The Charred Council calls upon Fury to battle from the heights of heaven down through the depths of hell in a quest to restore the balance and prove that she is the most powerful of the Horsemen.
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth.