How do I bulk delete RDR2 photos on Xbox 1?

1. The photos are full and I’m fed up listening to my partner cursing that it takes forever to delete one picture and that there must be a way to BULK DELETE ON XBOX. You have this option for PC and PS but not Xbox....what have we done to deserve this hell?? It’s taking him between 1-3 MINUTES to do ONE picture!
    Please HELP!

User Info: TillyTrouble13

TillyTrouble13 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Hi Neb clearly you don’t play RDR2 as to complete some of the missions you have to take photos and not screen shots so this doesn’t answer my problem...also there isn’t a delete all for the Xbox it’s a feature that really needs to be built before we both throw our Xbox’s at the wall or stop playing this game!!

User Info: TillyTrouble13

TillyTrouble13 - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. According to Playstation users they do this "On ps 4 you can go to console settings - application saved data management - delete - and choose file named PHOTO. This option deletes all photos" maybe see if Xbox does something similar. Other than that, after some internet search, you cannot bulk delete in the social club photo thing. I suggest you take an Xbox screenshot rather than take a photo in game

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 1 month ago 0   1
  3. Now that I understand the full nature of your question, let me say this. As someone who has beaten the game twice and nearly 100% completed it, and, for your peace of mind do some Google searching to make sure, there is no way to bulk delete. Deleting photos should not take as long as you mentioned so I'd recommend trying to find out why it's slow. But there is no bulk delete, look for yourself if you don't believe me.

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 1 month ago 0   1
  4. Hi Neb
    I did google search that’s why I’m here asking on a forum as the search revealed results for PC and PS but nothing for XBox!
    It’s possibly taking so long because we are both playing at the same time on the same internet but still there should be a bulk delete for this platform. If he could spend his time taking photos and not trying to delete them my partner would have now completed it 100%. I personally just play it to shoot things!

User Info: TillyTrouble13

TillyTrouble13 - 1 month ago