does uninstalling the game delete save data?

1. im planning on doing the new austin glitch in chapter 4. i currently have the updated version of the game. i know that if you uninstall the game and reinstall, you don’t need to download the patches if you stay offline.
    would uninstalling the game mess up any of my save files? the one i want to try it on has the entire compendium filled out except for new austin animals/plants, along with all points of interest and stuff except for new austin. i really want to get those drawings in arthur’s journal, but i’m worried that uninstalling would mess up my entire save file and erase all my progress that i’ve made.
    has anybody had an experience where their files have been messed up, or will i be okay? i play on xbox one by the way.

User Info: cowboybard

cowboybard - 9 months ago

Answers

1. As far as I'm aware, uninstalling a game on Xbox One keeps your data saved, so it shouldn't mess up your files.

User Info: TheGam3r

TheGam3r - 8 months ago 0   0