I can't get the stars of the stage card #6. Anyone know why?

1. I'm at the end of the game and am just finishing the collectables and I just need the star of the stage card 6, but I can't get on the stage after the show ends. And it always ends after 3 acts instead of 5.

User Info: QuaintButcher51

QuaintButcher51 - 10 months ago

1. After the curtan falls you have to go to the saloon sleep for as long as you can. Then go back if the tircket guy says no shows right now go back to the saloon and pick the shortest or middle time to sleep. Then return a new show should be available. I just did this myself theres 5 differnt people who preform and they each have like 3 acts. It takes about 5 ingame days. Itll be slightly open once its all over once you see people leave if the curtain isnt parted alil then head to the saloon if its parted head up and to the left.

User Info: Doom3skull

Doom3skull - 10 months ago 5   0