Do you unavoidably gain a bounty during some story missions?

1. I'm still in Chapter 2 because I've been exploring and hunting for treasure and animals, so I've not had a bounty yet. During Pouring Forth Oil IV, I gained a bounty for $50 and am weighing whether I want to redo the mission based on how inevitable it is.

User Info: Israfel83

Israfel83 - 11 months ago

1. I was pretty upset when playing some missions and it forced me to have a high bounty. Then the game sends Law after you that you can't outrun so you have to kill them making your bounty worse. Chapter's 1 and 2 are basically entirely tutorial chapters. Once you hit chapter 3 it's basically thinking it taught you enough. So I believe some missions gave you a bounty by force to show you how to deal with it most likely.

User Info: neb519

neb519 (Expert) - 10 months ago 0   0