is it possible to reset stranger missions?

1. I found the widdow Charlotte up near the top of the map...i did the first part where u hunt for her and she skins a rabbit...then after it ended I waited a day or so, then the icon popped back up to start the 2nd part...

I went back, and she was shooting bottles...i had to first shoot 1, then 3 bottles, then a rat appeared and she told me to kill it because it was bothering her...i followed the rat behind the cabin and lost track of it, so I used the hunting feature that slows down time and let's u see animal tracks and followed the trail a bit (away from the cabin where Charlotte was) and I eventually lost track of it...

but when I returned to the cabin, she was gone, but the icon for the mission was still visible...but for.some reason I cannot access it and finish the mission now...AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT NOW I CANNOT ACCESS OR SEE ANY OTHER STRANGER MISSION ON THE MAP...

I tried everything i.could think of, but nothing will reset the mission and sadly I only have 1 save game and now the entire rest of the game is glitched...

btw...i accessed the mission as John marston after completing the epilogue part ...
    2...HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS YET??? as of right now, I'm 88% total.game completion and now i gotta start a new game to get 100%...

User Info: somdier666

somdier666 - 11 months ago

Answers

1. I still have like 1 more stranger mission to.complete and it won't progress until I finish that Charlotte .mission...its as if the game is stuck in the middle of that mission and no matter what I do I can't reset it, or even fail the mission...im sure its 1 of the few game runining glitches in the game along with story characters disappearing from ur main camp...anyway I restarted the game...back up to 10% completion now...fml

User Info: somdier666

somdier666 - 11 months ago 0   0
  2. You shouldn't need to restart for 100%, you only need to do everything in the "Total Completion" menu under "Progress."

User Info: Cruddy_horse

Cruddy_horse - 11 months ago 0   1