Experiencing weird crashes in inventory?

1. So I've been playing SSE since it's release and I've been using mods to great success, however recently I've noticed my game will crash anytime i open my weapons tab in inventory and will crash anytime i get close to the dragon priest dagger. Of course i assumed the issue to be a mod or two so i disabled them all and tried again, still crashes and has been since. I honestly have no clue what's the issue at this point but it makes playing this character impossible as i can't manage my weapons. I've also been looking for a way to drop everything in my inventory or something similar so i can maybe just drop the dagger but so far cant find a way any help would be WELL appreciated. Is there even a way?

User Info: koot100

koot100 - 2 years ago
  2. Hey! I know this is old, but I'm just going to say I'm having this exact issue. Except it happens with my ebony greatsword. Did you ever fix it? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate you.

User Info: Phillip7

Phillip7 - 4 months ago
  3. Nevermind I fixed it since I had it favorited on saved items I was able to equip the sword from the favorites inventory and rack it up on a weapon rack since it takes and equipped weapons without having to select it in inventory. It will forever remain on tha rack as the sword of insta-crashing.

User Info: Phillip7

Phillip7 - 4 months ago
  4. If anyone in the future has this problem, another way to have items removed is if you go to jail/pay for your bounty and they confiscate stolen goods.

User Info: Phillip7

Phillip7 - 4 months ago