Playing a new game of TVHM in Mayhem mode as forgot to turn off ?

1. Cleared missions to play through again but forgot to turn mayhem mode off before I did this.
    Dont want to play it again in Mayhem III.
    You cant change it in normal mode as its seperate.
    Went to a friends game and tried turning it off there but as soon as I'm bac in my game its back on again.
    Can anyone help ?

User Info: RDxxx

RDxxx - 1 month ago

1. As of right now, there is no solution to this. I'm stuck in the same boat as you. I just wanted a casual run through TVHM on mayhem 1 and do all the side quests, now I'm stuck on mayhem 3 and I really don't want to deal with all the Badass rocket spam. This is a hot topic over on Reddit, so I'd imagine Gearbox is aware if it. Soon as they are done nerfing builds and loot, I suppose they will get to it. SMH.

User Info: OddAsymmetric

OddAsymmetric - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. I contacted 2 support ... originally they told me to clear cache and/or re-install game.
    I explained this is not going to fix this issue and they came back with this:

Regrettably, we don't have a solution to this bug right now, but I was able to find it in our known issues or bugs list, Thanks to Vault Hunters like yourself, we've been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working hard trying to find a fix.
    Unfortunately, we don't have visibility on their progress here in customer support, so we don't have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter (@2K, @2KSupport, and @Borderlands), as this is where the latest info, as well as, upcoming updates and fixes, will be announced.

User Info: RDxxx

RDxxx - 1 month ago

Answers

1. As a side note, the mayhem terminal is supposed to be there when you first get to Sanctuary in TVHM, but a bug prevents it. PC seems to work as intended but consoles has the bug. Probably why it has not been fixed yet because us console users are always an afterthought.

User Info: OddAsymmetric

OddAsymmetric - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. that is sad seeing as stat wise more people play on consoles then PC

User Info: harley3651

harley3651 - 1 month ago
  3. yeah i too have cleared the game on normal but the Mayhem terminal is not there for me either

User Info: harley3651

harley3651 - 1 month ago 0   0