How do I craft the Elite Pathfinder Weapon set?

1. So I just purchased the deluxe edition of ME:A and I heard that it's possible to craft the elite pathfinder set with the deluxe edition. I heard that if you research a milky way weapon to rank 5 it should unlock. I've researched multiple weapons to rank 10 and the blueprint doesn't unlock in development. Is this a glitch or did I do something wrong?

User Info: jjp7123

jjp7123 - 3 years ago

1. NVM, I found the problem. Apparently, there is a bug preventing the blueprints from showing up for crafting if you added the deluxe upgrade to your account to a save that has already started. Only If you started a new game or NG+ will the blueprints appear.

User Info: jjp7123

jjp7123 - 3 years ago 0   0

1. Quick question that may seem stupid, did you scroll al the way down? Because the Pathfinder weapons don't land in the list in order of rank like everything else, they all hang out at the bottom. I actually thought I didn't have the plans as well until I scrolled down the entire way.

User Info: moonwatcher99

moonwatcher99 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. I've scrolled all the way down and don't see it.

User Info: jjp7123

jjp7123 - 3 years ago 0   0