Why can't I craft improved shield regen?

1. why can't I craft improved shield regeneration? Is this a known bug or am I being stupid?

User Info: PixelChick

PixelChick - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It's a bug. If you already bought the shield regeneration, you are unable to craft it.

User Info: bodhidharma12

bodhidharma12 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. I crafted the Improved Shield Regeneration but it did not trigger the quest. I'm thinking they may have linked the quest flag on a particular Research console (maybe the one on Eos).

I'm hoping they patch this because I hate having outstanding quests in the journal.

User Info: MrNamed

MrNamed - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. I had this bug also. I had already crafted this upgrade before getting the quest. Then I got the quest and it reappeared in my craft list but I can't craft it, so I can't complete this quest.

User Info: NastyKilla77

NastyKilla77 - 3 years ago 0   0
  4. I'm absolutely hacked off with the bugs in this game, I can't even hand in a quest path of a hero, I'm well pissed, thanks for your replies though, I just hope they get these bugs sorted so that I can achieve 100% completion, I've already done all the missions without bugs so I'm stuck waiting, gonna role out another toon while I wait for a miracle.

User Info: PixelChick

PixelChick - 3 years ago 0   0