What to do after beating the game?

1. Question is in the title. I'm currently at (i believe) 52% full game completion, and I will get around to all of it eventually, but i was wondering if anyone has found something post-game that feels like a must do (as in it furthers relationships, character development, plots, etc. In original trilogy i remember them going really stale and not playable after beating it, (granted i only completed the entire trilogy five times, i may have missed things.) so i was wondering if its the same for Andromeda. If it is I'll just go onto NG++ and keep doing that until DLC is released.

User Info: StrangleThorns

StrangleThorns - 3 years ago
  2. (Also, this goes without saying, but to not include spoilers about post-game stuff when talking about it)

User Info: StrangleThorns

StrangleThorns - 3 years ago

Answers

1. After you complete the Main Story Line, there are a few people to talk to, but as with all Mass Effect games, you really want to do most of the loyalty missions and character development stuff before the final mission as it tends to help you out in the mission, there is really one 1 thing that I feel is important too do and that's just making sure you increase each planet's viability to 100 percent. Once you do that there are some cut scenes and convo that get you in the feels lol.

User Info: Bostrider2716

Bostrider2716 - 3 years ago 0   0