1. So I have 100% viability on Elaaden but I cannot establish an outpost because the "Flophouse Quest" appears to have bugged out and is stuck on "Hold your ground until the security can be hacked". Well I did that and nothing happened. Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: HomieGfish69

HomieGfish69 - 1 year ago

1. I just figured it out. I'll leave this up for anybody that has the same problem I did. If you approach the Flophouse from the west, the alarm will still be going off. Disable it and then continue climbing up the path and cross the bridge. Across the bridge there will be a terminal to interact with. This is how you start the hack process. Once the security has been hacked the next objective will be to "Clear the control room". If you make it to this point then the mission is no longer bugged. Keep in mind that after you disable the alarm there will be no Quest icons for you to follow. Just make sure you run across the bridge and start the hack. Hope this helps someone in the future.

User Info: HomieGfish69

HomieGfish69 - 1 year ago 0 0