Task: Watchers glitched?

1. For some reason I am unable to post this on EA Answers so hopefully someone can answer here or post this for me.

During the Task: Watchers mission I've made it up to the Follow The Nav Point objective and defeated all of the enemies at the location but once this is done the next objective doesn't start, I've tried Fast Traveling away and coming back, going to a different planet and coming back, even tried loading an earlier save and doing the mission over still nothing. The last straw was reinstalling the game but still the mission won't continue anyone else have this bug?

User Info: SonOfAnarchy91

SonOfAnarchy91 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I've just encountered the same issue. SAM just says "stand by" and nothing's happening.

Dunno if it's related or not, but I reloaded an auto save to try to fix, and now all the enemies here seem to be taking like, 3x the damage they normally do.

User Info: SpacewardTrout

SpacewardTrout - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. I have the same issue. From what I've read there is a terminal on top of the building that's supposed to be accessible after you defeat all enemies. It's a small glitch in a small side quest so it probably won't be fixed for a while. I'm gonna keep checking back after they release patches.

User Info: Bethi89

Bethi89 - 3 years ago 0   0
  3. Eff you bioware once again. This is the 4th quest that glitched for me making them forever incomplete.

User Info: neo1674

neo1674 - 3 years ago 0   0
  4. I just figured this out (at least on my game). I found the Navpoint, Sam told me "Stand By", I killed a bunch of kett. No enemies left, no console. From one side of the camp at the navpoint, just barely in sight range (super easy to miss), there was another kett camp like this one. Went there, killed kett, found console

User Info: Makersmonkey

Makersmonkey - 3 years ago 0   0