Brahmin Feed Troughs or Bathtubs???

1. Pretty straight forward question:
    When combing through recently acquired settlements I tend to find a lot of bathtubs, and usually I just scrap them for the porcelain.

I got wondering though, if I just move them out of the homes and into an open area, will brahmin be attracted to them the same as they are to feed troughs?
    Would be a little weird if they aren't since they share the same in-game visual prop.

User Info: killobot5000

killobot5000 - 4 years ago

1. I'm pretty sure bathtubs would still count as "junk" and not an actual brahmin feed so probably not.

User Info: vxi

vxi - 4 years ago 1   0

1. The bathtubs in the game are listed as "Bathtubs" when highlighted and the feed trough will highlight as a Freed Trough.

User Info: Caliburnal

Caliburnal (Expert) - 4 years ago 1   0

1. Sorry, forgot to close this question out when it was answered a few weeks ago. Closing now. Thanks to you both.

User Info: killobot5000

killobot5000 - 4 years ago 0   0