How do I change weapon?????

1. I'm new to fallout and I think fallout 4 is awesome! But is there a way to change weapon without going into your favourite grid.

User Info: Mikewillie

Mikewillie - 4 years ago

1. Not that I know of. I would advise you put your most used weapons and a stimpak in the slots closest to the center so it only takes two button presses to get one out. I also put my sniping weapons in the furthest slots since I usually use them when I can take my time. Adjust to your style of course.

User Info: jedichris1616

jedichris1616 - 4 years ago 2   0

1. To change weapons without selecting from the favorite tabs you would go through the pip boy. But that takes up more time than having them in favorites.

User Info: DukeOfSquirtles

DukeOfSquirtles - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. Ok thanks.
    I am kinda getting used to it, it's jus when you have 4 Gouls around you and trying to reload and change weapon it gets abit hectic lol nice challenge though

User Info: Mikewillie

Mikewillie - 4 years ago 0   0