The cutscene while stopping the train crashes my game and hard shutdown's my xbox,does everyone have this?

1. So I was playing and I saved the train and what happened was right when the cutscene started the game crashed and my xbox one shut's down and I did it 2 times,is this a personal thing or a everyone has this issue thing?

User Info: Captaincj2005

Captaincj2005 - 8 months ago

1. It seems to be happening to everyone who tries to play the game, it hasn't been patched even now and it's hard to say if Capcom will ever fix the game or leave it in it's unplayable broken state.

I was hoping to play the game myself but finding out how broken it is has put me off. I'll have to wait a while longer and hope they fix it.

User Info: Smokescreened84

Smokescreened84 - 3 weeks ago 1   0
  2. So it's seriously not fixed yet...AFTER 7 MONTHS?!

User Info: Captaincj2005

Captaincj2005 - 3 weeks ago