How do you go through the locked door in the mirror corridor?

1. In Resident Evil 1 Remake in Jill's gameplay, you need to get a battery for an elevator. I've searched everywhere second floor for the battery, except one place I don't know how to get to: in the mirror corridor (the place where it leads to the statue puzzle room) there is a door that says it's locked from the other side, obviously you have to go to that room from somewhere else, but I can't see anywhere on the map connected to that room! I've wandered around aimlessly in the mansion for quite some time but I still don't know how to get to that room. Could someone please help?

User Info: Epine

Epine - 2 years ago
  2. I posted under the wrong category it seems, I'm not talking about RE0 but RE1.

User Info: Epine

Epine - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Actually NVM there was a lever in the hallway that leads to the kitchen that I forgot to Pull, which powers up the elevator in the kitchen and that's how you get there and unlock the door.

User Info: Epine

Epine - 2 years ago 0   0