Can I get Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2, and Rock Band 3 imported songs on Rock Band 4?

1. I know that I must have had the games on last gen consoles and I was reading online that you can no longer export those songs. I never had Rock Band 1, 2, or 3. Since I never exported those songs to Rock Band 3 will I never be able to get those songs on Rock Band 4? And if that's the case, if I don't find a unused copy of Rock Band 3 and import them will they become unavailable too?

User Info: Avakiop

Avakiop - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Yes you can.

User Info: troccoli19

troccoli19 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Rock Band 1 and 2 are missed opportunities. If you haven't already exported them, you're completely out of luck.

Rock Band 3, on the other hand, should still be exportable. If you get a copy of it and play it on your account, RB4 should recognize it and let you buy the export for $15.

User Info: Missing_My_Head

Missing_My_Head - 3 years ago 0   0