Unable to heal sick dinosaurs?

1. I have three sick dinosaurs still to save, but although they show up on the map, they are not there in the game. I'm assuming this is a bug (wouldn't be the first bug I've found in this game, do they even bother to test these before releasing them?) but I have no idea how to go about getting around it. Two of the dinosaurs WERE there when I went through the area during story mode, but they're gone now. SOMEHOW, I managed to get credit for the gold brick for saving one of them, but not credit for the healed dinosaur.

User Info: hferg81

hferg81 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. And unfortunately...That's yet another potential 100% Save down the drain. Unfortunately, the "Uninteractables" glitch is one of those glitches that just CANNOT be fixed no matter what you do.

And all because the Lego-Team wanted to make the overworld a continuously spanning area that was never truly tested for bugs...

User Info: Thomasrj00

Thomasrj00 - 1 year ago 0   0