What is the best strategy for (Gear Combination)?

1. I really like to make Gear Combinations so I can enhance my skills. But I what to know about your Gear Combination. Just say what Gear with what Gear Parts.

User Info: Pryexel

Pryexel - 7 years ago
  2. Example: I'd choose Avatar-M along with Big Air and Trick Boost. The Gear itself is very stable and very quick, it's the Gear Part that help out. Big Air is very useful for grabbing in-air items, higher paths, and a bundle of air; Trick Boost is a good way to catch up to the head of the pack. This is my choice of a Gear Combination and it keeps me in the lead.

User Info: Pryexel

Pryexel - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I find going for the default gear and making the shortcut of that type your main gear part with one other filler you like for secondary is a good way to go. For instance I would pick Amy,Pink Rose, Grind Parts and one other to use.

User Info: sonamyfan600

sonamyfan600 - 6 years ago 0   0