How do I beat Voldemort's Soul?

1. The ONLY FAQ on this site, says "take out the snakes heads, then Voldemort.." With what? I have used every spell and every potion in my inventory, and they are immune to all! I am dead in about 10 seconds! Hours on end, fighting the snakes! HELP!

User Info: FreedomRydr

FreedomRydr - 7 years ago

1. Very doable, although it can be frustrating on Hard. 2 stupefies to each snakes head SHOULD kill them. Just spam stupify while strafing, watch out for the poison mist and once you have killed about half he starts blasting what looks like green lightning and just protego them. Once the last head is dead you should get a cutscene. there is a rock you can hide behind but just be mindful of the acromantula

User Info: lordretro71

lordretro71 - 7 years ago 0   0