Why cant i reset my characters without deleteing them, how do i fix this? (Xbox 360)?

1. The mother was teaching my child how to talk and I left the house to do a wish, but when I came back they were finished but it still said it was in progress so I thought canceling the action would fix it but they are both stuck on the floor and they wont move but they are getting smelly and I also tried leaving the town but that didn't work either, I also tried going to the mailbox and pressing LT, RT, LB, RB, but that didn't work. HELP ME..... I dont want to reset or kill my sims because the mother is going to have a baby. PLEASE HELP!!!

User Info: Itzme_mady06

Itzme_mady06 - 3 months ago

Answers

1. Ok, I may stand corrected, but to reset a sim on xbox, you have to enter cheat mode. I dont believe there is anyway to reverse this. Once done yout game is stuck on cheat mode. (If someone believes there is a way to get out of cheat mode then please do tell)

Right, to address this problem, and it seems to happen a lot in my games. Save your game, SAVE YOUR GAME A LOT BEFORE you have a problem. That way you can go back to before the sim gets stuck. However, I'm always forgetting this myself. BUT, if you haven't done that then you have to try the reset, as follows

Anyway, you were almost there; it sounds like you didnt quite get the cheat mode going, you need to press the save game button before you press the right left trigger button combo. Then once you gone past the options to save etc, you need to press "left trigger + A" on the post box, the reset sim option should be the last but one.

Hope this helps.

However, like I said, your game will be stuck on cheat mode, unless someone more knowledgeable is out there.

User Info: Engent

Engent - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much, they have been stuck for so long. I did exactly what you said and now they arnt stuck. Thank you

User Info: Itzme_mady06

Itzme_mady06 - 2 months ago
  3. Glad I could help. Now if someone could just help me with my heirloom problem that would be fantastic.

User Info: Engent

Engent - 2 months ago