About how long is this game?

1. I dont want to spend 15 dollars on a game that wont last a day.

User Info: Naruto1876

Naruto1876 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I would not have bought the game at regular price (1200), but on sale (800) it was definitely worth it. I spent about 2 hours on my first play through. It definitely has some replay value if you want to go back and find the hidden secrets with or without a guide.

I would definitely purchase it again, on sale.

User Info: BustedChain

BustedChain - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. This is a fantastic game, Xbox at its finest. On its own it is quite short, but it is well worth the price.

User Info: scarbt02

scarbt02 - 5 years ago 1   0
  3. The game took me around 3 hours to beat. The ending was amazing, I think that Hotchip didn't like it because he didn't understand it. There are several secrets to find and the game will last 6+ if you don't use guides to find everything.

User Info: tuzlowps

tuzlowps - 9 years ago 0   1
  4. It took me 2 hours the first time. If I could go back and buy it again, I wouldn't. Definitely not worth the price. It'll drop to $10, just wait until then if you want to get it.

User Info: AzraelSTX

AzraelSTX - 9 years ago 0   1
  5. it took me around 2 hours for 1 playthrough, it was good. BUT the ending made me super pissed. I would not buy this game. unless they lowered the price down to like 4 dollars. ugggghhh that ending is CRAAAAAP >:(

User Info: Hotchip123

Hotchip123 - 9 years ago 1   4