How do You fight the brain worms?

1. My first encounter I cleanly disposed of it but the second time I can't move the way I need to and end up dieing how do you fight the worm to go the direction you wanna go?

User Info: GameAprentice

GameAprentice - 9 years ago
  2. I'll answer it myself since figured it out and others may like to know. The worms are sensitive to light so if your having trouble changing direction in a serious situation run into light, and the worm will steer you in the opposite direction.

User Info: GameAprentice

GameAprentice - 9 years ago
  3. I'll answer it myself since figured it out and others may like to know. The worms are sensitive to light so if your having trouble changing direction in a serious situation run into light, and the worm will steer you in the opposite direction. This is the right answer.

User Info: GameAprentice

GameAprentice - 9 years ago

1. You cannot fight them, or any enemy in this game. When a worm jumps onto your head, your only choice is to go in the direction it is forcing you to go in until you reach light.

When you reach light, you will turn around and go in the other direction. You can still jump while you have the parasite, but you just can't walk in the other direction...just keep this in mind when you are setting up to complete a puzzle.

You will eventually come to a creature that sits on cave ceilings that will eat the worm off of your head, thereby regaining control of your character.

User Info: Bullshifty12

Bullshifty12 - 9 years ago 6   1

Answers

1. Plus the worms can't move you if you are against a wall/crate, hanging from a ledge, or on a ladder.

User Info: digigibbs

digigibbs - 9 years ago 0   0