How do I use the DLC code?

1. I bought the plus version, and I don't know where to use the code for the 6 DLC songs.

User Info: tin_can_man

tin_can_man - 11 years ago

1. To use the code, enter it using the in-game menu under 'Extras'. There is a choice to enter the song export code. You can enter the song code here (even though it is not stated) and it will validate and begin the download for the 6 DLC tracks.

This code (and the included export code) do not work from the standard 360 menu, only in-game.

User Info: Darmonde

Darmonde - 11 years ago 0   0

1. I did not purchase the plus version. But I would guess hit the guide button on your xbox controller. go to the right twice and where it says redeem code. enter the code. it should automatically register as the song pack.

User Info: grimreeper101

grimreeper101 - 11 years ago 0   0