How do I properly charge a submission?

1. I can shine submissions even on tough modes, but I've heard many people claim they use the charge submission in sparring and in matches and get the finished submission very easily.

I have a hard time getting this. The way I have heard it described is that you slap on the Submission with the R3 button and you will notice a vibration. You want to start spinning the stick just as the vibration is about to end in order to get the quick tapout.

This simply is not working for me. Can anyone explain it better or see by my description if I am doing something wrong?

Only intelligent responses please. No one wants to read "I do this easily on expert, you should too, newb." Internet bravado is great, but I only care if you can properly describe HOW you do this on expert.

User Info: BigTlovesBEER

BigTlovesBEER - 9 years ago

Answers

1. You click in on the right thumbstick and hold it for about 2-5 seconds and then release and it should tap them out. If you want to make sure it works, rotate the right joystick like you normally would and it should work because I am currently 22-0 with 15 submissions and 7 KO's.

User Info: Haseo001

Haseo001 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Watch out tho... most of these answers come from peolpe who only play at a difficulty less than advanced.... I only play expert and submissions are hard as hell no matter who you are fighting... I am undefeated online and have only lost just under 20 fights against expert A.I. depending on the situation.... This game was made totally opposite from 2009 where subs were way too easy to pull off... Now you just have to worry about modem glitches and flash knock outs

User Info: THEiviook

THEiviook - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Against the CPU or online charging isn't a good idea.... if you master the timing on the lower difficulties vs the cpu then compare to how a perfect shined expert cpu gets out, you'll see the REAL drawback to charging....

To submit WITHOUT the stamina being low, as basicly anyone can submit with low opponent low stamina, be in a dominant position (ideal being back side control, back mount face up for the strongest subs) initiate the sub.... wait 1/10th of their bar, then SHINE, SHINE, SHINE!

You can sub the expert cpu on 100% both ways with level 3 rear naked's and arm trap rear naked's if you know how to shine.... forget charge, shine, dominate online :D

User Info: SiLOViRO

SiLOViRO - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. I play on expert only and I am now 41-0 with 29 submissions, 11 KO's, and 1 Doctor Stoppage and to get the submission charge off easily you just take the opponent's stamina all the way down the take it to the ground and go for the tap out.

User Info: Haseo001

Haseo001 - 9 years ago 0   1
  5. Correction, you just hold the joystick in.

User Info: Haseo001

Haseo001 - 9 years ago 0   1