See The Future and Knothole Island add ons Explanation?

1. I bought the Premium Edition of Fable II and I think it came with all the add ons, but what difference is their between the Knothole Island add on and the Knothole Island Premium add on?. Also what editions of the game came with what add ons and to what degree? And does LE have everything? And if I already have the add ons, would they stop me from buying and downloading them again from the market place?

User Info: DarkFuryBeast

DarkFuryBeast - 8 years ago
  2. That and I've heard they don't give you any quests for the free editions.

User Info: DarkFuryBeast

DarkFuryBeast - 8 years ago

1. If you bought the Game Of The Year Edition, you have the 2 add-ons. There is no need to download them, but i'm sure you'd be able to download them otherwise. The difference from the free download and the premium is the premium allows for online interaction. The free versions doesnt allow online interaction. The LE came with a limited edition weapon and armor

User Info: Mantis503

Mantis503 - 8 years ago 0   0