In the snowglobe qst, for the see the future dlc, how do I open the house by the beach?

1. After I completed the snowglobe qst, while still in the snowglobe, I noticed a locked house by the beach. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I noticed it had a small pillar next to it where one of those spheres from earlier would fit perfectly. So I looked around and I found the sphere I was looking for in the stables towards the entrance of the village. Problem is, It's a melee sphere in a locked house. How do I get to it?

User Info: Nazerick

Nazerick - 10 years ago
  2. you have to break the door down with your magic. Break'in and entering to the extrem man

User Info: chieftan90

chieftan90 - 10 years ago

1. There's a house with a door that's different than all the others. It's colored differently and if this is the house you mean you'll need to get the key for it. Perform the Rabbit hole side quest within the cursed skull (look it up on Youtube) and you'll receive the key.

User Info: marikobrea

marikobrea - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. No you have to find another sphere that one is for something entirly different

User Info: shinemon666

shinemon666 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. If you're talking about the one I think you are then just finish the snow globe quest and there will be a flit switch near the beginning of the level. It will lead to another flit switch, which will lead to that house which will contain another flit switch which will lead to a chest containing an invite to the house you can't enter without it.

User Info: Marcus_Storm

Marcus_Storm - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Go to the Windmill, there is a building near it that has a closed door. You can break open this door and inside is an Orb Switch you have to interact with multiple times. It will lead you to another and that will lead to yet another and then finally it will take you to the beach for a super secret.

This process will indeed open the house on the beach as well.

User Info: franpa

franpa - 6 years ago 0   0