How do I get past the trophy carabou stalk?

1. I found the carabou tracks and did the stalk without spooking the herd and got within 50 yards.I shot him in the vitals 3 times and keeps saying your animal was spooked and ran off. It is the hunt after the raccoon and bear shooting section.

User Info: loweredimages

loweredimages - 9 years ago

Answers

1. It's real possible that you didn't shoot the target animal it was spooked by other animals that you spooked such as birds, rabbits, raccoons etc or it could be a glitch. On one I hunt it took several times before the game acknowledged a clean, one shot kill even though the game said it was a kill and go claim my trophy. I'd get that message and then immeadiatelly got a message saying I spooked the animal

User Info: Bassmagnum

Bassmagnum - 9 years ago 0   0