2K9 or 2K10?

1. I already have 2k9 I was wondering if it was worth it or not to get 2k10. Also what are the new features in 2k10.

User Info: Eidell

Eidell - 9 years ago

1. 2k10 features many improvements and updates. A lot of the camera views have changed for the better in my opinion, and the cpu intelligence is much improved from last year. There are a few things that are irritating: the announcers are still repetitive and annoying, there are still some glitches here and there, and the music is better, but still not good.

The My Player mode is the best addition to this game in my opinion. You get to create a player and control his entire career from the amateur draft to the hall of fame induction. There is also a new practice mode, and MLB today mode, which features real life match-ups happening that day.

If you're a fan of baseball games, I'd upgrade to 2k10.

User Info: mcslimmer

mcslimmer - 9 years ago 0   0