How do i hit home runs in classic contoller mode?

1. I have changed the controller mode to classic so i only press the A button to swing. I can not hit any home runs. I have played countless games wit players with 99 home run power and AI seeting to lots of home runs and i still can't hit any. Got any tips?

User Info: Mr_Talley

Mr_Talley - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I am hitting a good amount of homers by changing my batter control view to batter view 1...at height of 5 and zoom 3...I find I can see the ball alot better and when its a curve, slider, fastball, etc and then wait for the ball to get deep into the strike zone and hit the ball where its pitched too...hope this helps

User Info: mikman18

mikman18 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. I Changed My Settings To Batter View 1, Height 5, And Zoom 3 And Smashed A Homerun My Second At Bat. It Really Helps You See The Ball Better. (I Was Using The Classic Controls Aswell.)

User Info: bossman1010

bossman1010 - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. I have stopped using the left stick to aim hits, just press A and let the batter do his thing naturally. I haven't hit HR with less powerful guys, only the superstars so far. High fastballs seem to launch out more often.

User Info: beechnut901

beechnut901 - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. Well, like real life, you have to time the pitches at the right moment. I have a player in my player and hit 113 homeruns, 246 rbi, and had a .417 average in one season. I broke tons of records. It's simple once you can get the speed of the pitches down

User Info: Hershey_Mouse

Hershey_Mouse - 8 years ago 0   0