How do i get back into the NCRCF without getting shot by Dawes after killing Chaves?

1. The first time I entered the NCRCF I talked to Dawes paid my fees and walked in. Dawes then proceded to come inside and kill me. The second time I ran away and dast travled put on a PG outfit and got inside fine. I later kill Chavez and come back, but now I cant get inside without Dawes shooting me. I'm doing this with Nuetral reputation.

User Info: Rick_Bot

Rick_Bot - 2 weeks ago
  2. I was even able to talk to all other named characters inside the facility the first time i entered. Thats horny got the Chaves mission.

User Info: Rick_Bot

Rick_Bot - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. Check your reputation with the powder gangers. Odds are you aren't neutral if you entered the correctional facility and started killing them. They tend to look down on that.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago 0   0