How do I destroy Brotherhood of Steel base?

1. there's a few questions like this, but my problem is that I've helped the head paladin become the elder so no when I try to get the card off him I can only get the elder card.

Where can I get all three cards, if I've made the head paladin the elder?

User Info: zaxmacks

zaxmacks - 7 years ago

1. Ramos has the Head Paladin card, as he takes Hardin's position.

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian (Expert) - 7 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Use a stealth boy when u initiate the self destruct

User Info: newvegasman123

newvegasman123 - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. Best thing to do is kill everybody in the bunker. They're going to hate you anyways, and you'll still lose karma. Like Wandrain said, Ramos has that card and the Head Scribe has that card [I think his name was Ibsen?].

User Info: afterlife_xx

afterlife_xx - 7 years ago 0   1
  3. In the hidden valley bunker there is a room that has a lot of simulation pods and close to one of them is a computer that im pretty sure you need 100 science to get into and from there you can initiate the bases self destruct. But be careful because everyone in the bunker becomes hostile after you initiate it.

User Info: TehGrimreaper06

TehGrimreaper06 - 4 years ago 0   1
  4. If you are low level and initiate the self destruct it can be a killer what I do is get the Mr sandman perk and kill a ton of the paladins while they are sleeping and then take out the remaining with little opposition so that way you get the xp for killing them and destroy the bunker

User Info: Thecourier101

Thecourier101 - 3 years ago 0   1