Can you find the location where Benny shot you?

1. Can you find where you got shot right at the begining of the game.

User Info: JungleBoy49

JungleBoy49 - 9 years ago

1. Yes, Benny shot you at the GoodSprings Graveyard. The open grave with a mound of dirt next to it is the actual grave that Victor pulled you out of. Having a conversation with Victor about how he found you, should put a map marker of the graveyard, if I remember correctly. If not, its at the top of the large hill to the north east of Goodsprings, behind the Prospector Saloon.

User Info: Azena

Azena - 9 years ago 2   0

1. Oh hey, why do I get a fricken -1? I said the same thing as Azena, the only difference is that I wasn't sure. That's fricken stupid.

User Info: Yushamari

Yushamari - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Azena is correct. The Goodsprings cemetary has an open grave. If you search carefully next to it, you will find 10 distinctive cigarette butts that benny was smoking when he shot you. Victor will put the lcation on your map if you talk to him before finding it. Also, look around and you can find the first snowglobe. :-)

User Info: afromatt6288

afromatt6288 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I think the location is actually at the graveyard near where the game began. I can't say for certain though.

User Info: Yushamari

Yushamari - 9 years ago 0   2