Hey I need help boomer people gang keep killing me how to pass and take out their place for vengence for killing my dog?

1. They keep shooting me with rockets heavily armed.

User Info: fuses453

fuses453 - 9 years ago

1. Approach from the road where George is, immediately runto the first house wreck and crouch in the far corner of it. When the shelling stops (10 - 15 shells) make a bee-line for the fence. I've done this on normal and hardcore, once with power armor so the speed doesn't matter. Bish bash bosh done!!

User Info: condor711

condor711 - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Get the YCS/128 and wipe them all out

User Info: Falloutkingxs

Falloutkingxs - 9 years ago 2   1
  2. hears what i would do i would kill them all take a sword cut off their arms and legs and heads and put them in piles as a warning not to mess with you again although i have TONS of spare time and nothing else better to do.

User Info: geaneral77

geaneral77 - 9 years ago 2   1
  3. If your coming from the top right of the map, like heading east from new vegas, there is a little shack and outside the shack is a guy and he will ask you to bet him for going there. If you accept he will give you a note and the note will tell you directions basically just stick to the houses to the left holster your weapons and dont stop moving, once you get to the gate keep following it forward and they will stop firing on you.

User Info: TheLordApollo

TheLordApollo - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. If you are coming from the shed then go up the road then look left then go beside the rocks to your left and make a run for the gate and they wont attack you with the bombs once you get to the gate but there will be a couple guys behind the gate that you have to kill

User Info: shaqdune

shaqdune - 9 years ago 1   0
  5. If You look south of the place there is a guy that will tell you how to get to the base.

User Info: hitman12178

hitman12178 - 9 years ago 1   0
  6. Well, see all the broken houses ? Just hide behind a wall in one of them until the stop shooting then quickly run to another house and repeat till you get to the gate. Hope I helped :D

User Info: stregenth

stregenth - 9 years ago 1   0
  7. Like the people before me, approach from the south, take the bet. and make your companions wait by the guy. in hardcore mode, chances are they will get caught in the shellings, so just send yourself and then get back later

User Info: Heavens_guard

Heavens_guard - 9 years ago 1   0
  8. I just had the same problem. I just got passed it though. Just unequip all armor an weapons so u run faster and stay to the left and run along the rock wall once u get to the fence they stop shooting

User Info: IYIo0nCrIcKeT

IYIo0nCrIcKeT - 9 years ago 0   1
  9. Get to level 30, have about 30 stimpaks and just run and heal. As soon as u make it to the fence they will stop firing at u, Actually i was level 21 when i tried and i made it.

User Info: Leap0fFaith

Leap0fFaith - 9 years ago 0   1