Cant find issac of the gun runners?

1. I am trying to deliver a letter to him. I have seen him before right outside the gate by the vendor. Now that i have a letter i he is never there anymore, I am only nuetral with the gun runners so i cant go in there base. i need help with either locating him outside the base or somehow gaining there favor and being allowed on their base.

User Info: themayor2617

themayor2617 - 10 years ago
  2. Would you happen to know how far down the road its not a long road, or does he travel that direction regardless of the road.

User Info: themayor2617

themayor2617 - 10 years ago

1. From gun runners go right.................. past Holsteres house and you will find issacs house go in and right back out and you should see him running back to gun runners its a glitch where he disappears if it doesent work the first keep trying Hope this helped

User Info: lxxlVENOMlxxl

lxxlVENOMlxxl - 10 years ago 5   1

1. As far as I know, he never enters the gun runners compound. I have however seen him wander down the road to the right(when facing) the gun shack there.
    So first try waiting like 1-2 hours at a time for 24 hours, and if he doesn't show travel down the road, he probably got stuck on the terrain or something.

User Info: Kai_Laguna

Kai_Laguna - 10 years ago 1   0

1. Issac is at his house right down the road when you get that letter to deliver to him.

User Info: Helric

Helric - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. At night he wanders down the road to the right, and I'm currently waiting for him to get back, too. The only suggestion I can give then is always visit the Gun Runners during the day, fast-travel away as soon as it gets close to 3pm so the script doesn't ever run for him to leave the gunrunner stall.

User Info: Deticui

Deticui - 10 years ago 0   3