How do i kill Pacer?

1. How do i make it look like the van graff family did it ?? dougals1988 - 11 years ago - report

1. I took my two followers and went up to pacers room on the 3rd floor to the right of the stairway @ roughly 3am. I then shut the door, with both of my followers inside. I then hid in the left hand corner of the room behind the couch, and blasted him while hidden with a PLASMA rifle. I had to shoot him maybe twice, one in vats the other out.

Then the kings went hostile and my followers picked off about 7 kings on the 3rd floor that came to attack. We stayed in pacers room the entire time, and shortly after the 7 were dead, the kings went back to un-hostile. I was still able to get the favor from "the king" to join the kings, however my overall rep in freeside took a hit.

To fix this I went to the wrangler and paid the bartender several thousand caps (you can repeat the 500 caps excuses) and raised my rep back up in Freeside.

Hope this helps!
    MAGlCALMAN - 11 years ago - report 2   0